Re: KDE-Unstable-BUG_dependencies

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 11:12, Peter N. Vargo (LTS) wrote:

> I cannot install kde, because of kdebase, because of ksysgurad, becuase of
> ksysguradd
> so I tried and here is report & "missing" dependence:

I´m new to Debian, and had the same problem yesterday on Debian Sid.

I found this on http://wiki.debian.net/DebianKDE :

<SNAP>
Can't install kde-core/kdebase/ksysguardd on Debian/sid (or Debian/testing using sids debs)?
Download libsensors-1debian1 and install using dpkg -i
</SNAP>

So I downloaded it from the link provided there, and installed it
After doing so, I can install packages on by one, for example ¨apt-get install kdebase¨, etc

I could not install with ¨apt-get install kde¨ since a similar dependency problem cmoes out for
kdemultimedia, which according to what I found it has not been solved yet...

If there´s a fix for kdemultimedia, and someone knows it, please tell me what it is!!!

Hope this helps,

Juan