Re: Decent browsers for Linux? Anything to replace IE?

On (14/10/03 11:28), Joseph Jones wrote:
> While I'm a huge Firebird fan, IE was better at some tasks (yes, they
> are non-standard HTML tasks, but what can you do when that's what the
> industry uses? *sigh*).
>
> I've tried Konqueror and found it lacking extremely (yes, I love it as a
> file manager when combined with qvwm, but it simply isn't as
> full-featured as other browsers) and Opera seems worse than Firebird.
> So, can anyone suggest a browser that tries to replicate these changes?
I use Konqueror for convenience of opening newsletter links within
emails - it's quick ;).  Galeon for most of my browsing -it is also
quick but fuller featured and easier to use. Mozilla for when I need
"bells and whistles"  I don't have a problem using three browsers - they
all have their strengths.

HTH

Clive

--