Adding more files to CD-RW using k3b

I have burned some data (.mp3 files) on a CD-RW using k3b.  It only used
about half of the disk.  Now I want to add some additional files to it
(new session?) but can't seem to find a way to take more files and add
to the existing CD-RW disk.  Am I missing something.  Should I have
saved the first burn as a session?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with
composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he
does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
- Aristotle