Re: burning from .ogg

Hi Anthony,

On 03-10-13 01:36 +0100, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone know of an easy way to burn an audio CD from .ogg files, i.e.
> without converting them to .wav first.  I'm not fussed about a GUI,
> infact I'd rather not have one.

There's mp3burn, which is strictly CLI & I think available even in
stable. The man page indicates it supports Ogg & FLAC as well as mp3.

On my unstable machine I use an X front-end from Spain called xmp3burn
for mp3s, which I've never had any problems with, but which I don't
think debs are available for. I installed pre-compiled binaries from
http://perso.wanadoo.es/ja_recio/xmp3burn/en/

Kenneth