Re: [OT] CVS diff: hard vs. soft tabs

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 at 16:26 GMT, Nori Heikkinen penned:

> but (a) this is Java code; and (b) indent looks like it has so many
> tweakable options that to find every single preference the original
> coder used would take way too much reformatting, checking in, diffing
>=2E.. i'd just like to turn whitespace into tabs here, without having
>my code completely re-formatted.  if that's possible.

If you don't mind spending some cash, I've used jindent before with good
results.  There's also a free trial version, though it's slightly
crippled.

http://www.jindent.com/

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please