Re: Suggestions for Organization's documents

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 01:32:43AM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
   > On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 10:33:31PM +0200, JG wrote:
   > >
   > > So you could try Lyx (available in woody/contrib, or
   > > testing/unstable/main), which "is an almost WYSIWYG-frontend for LaTeX
   > > that runs under the X Window System".
   >
   > Inspired by your post, I downloaded and installed
   > lyx_1.1.6fix4-2_i386.deb,...

Why not try texmacs? It is also a sort of frontend for LaTeX.

If you like bluefish (or similar ones) to create html docs, then try
ktexmaker2/kile.

Personally the best thing for writing LaTeX docs is vim/emacs :-)

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

> Ok, I see you know what you're doing :-)

Either that or I've gotten pretty good at faking it.