Re: Questions about using the mailing lists

Hello, I am responding to this because I have online email and have been
removed from the debian-users list even though I know my account was not
over capacity. I have a graphical representation of how much of my inbox
I'm using and I never let it get more than 50% but I have been removed
from the list several times.So you're not the only one this happens to.
Maybe someone will look into what's really happening?

Quoting Yuen Sum Ng <james_nghk_debian_user@yahoo.com.hk>:

> Dear everyone,
>
>     I have used the debian mailing lists using yahoo mail services as the
> email account receiving the mails for several months. However, a fewer
> weeks ago, I cannot receive any mails from debian-user mailing lists. I do
> not know why this happen, but i have not accidentially set the account of
> debian-user lists as that I do not want to receive any mail for there.
>
>    Do the yahoo do something since the amount of email coming to my
account
> is huge?
>
>    In addition, do I need to resubscribe the mailing list if I want to
read
> the email again.

 Yes you need to rescribe to be on the list again

> Regards,
> James Ng
>
> ¡u¦V¥ª¨« ¦V¥k¨«¡v½ì©Ç VoiceMail Åwªïµü....
> http://voicemail.yahoo.com.hk

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web Based E-Mail, accessible anywhere

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
X-Mail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, 128 bit SSL Secure,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20MB Messages, 100MB Storage, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com