Re: Graphing/Charting software

Ian:

I don't have a million points for line graphs, although I do for maps.
For line graphs I use "gnuplot" which makes good PostScript (or EPS)
images which I can include in publications.  For maps, use Generic
Mapping Tools (GMT) which will also do first class line graphs.  it too
generates PostScript.

Dean