How to rotate specific log files daily

Hi,

I just upgraded my system from potato to woody, and I noticed that now
some of my logs rotate weekly, when they used to rotate daily (eg.
auth.log, sendmail logs, etc.)
I´m trying to get sendmail logs to rotate daily, since the files are
too big now.
My Sendmail logs in its own files, as indicated in /etc/syslog.conf
(I´m only copying part of it):

*.*;mail.none;auth,authpriv.none                -/var/log/syslog
mail.*                          /var/log/mail/mail.log
mail.info                       -/var/log/mail/mail.info
mail.warn                       -/var/log/mail/mail.warn
mail.err                        /var/log/mail/mail.err

According to what I´ve read, this configuration is what makes them
rotate weekly:

donald:/# syslogd-listfiles --weekly
/var/log/daemon.log
/var/log/messages
/var/log/mail/mail.err
/var/log/lpr.log
/var/log/auth.log
/var/log/debug
/var/log/mail/mail.warn
/var/log/mail/mail.info
/var/log/kern.log
/var/log/uucp.log
/var/log/user.log
/var/log/mail/mail.log

So the big question is, how can I get the logs in their own files (not
in /var/log/syslog) and rotate daily at the same time?

Any help will be appreciated.