MPC decoder

Hi guys!

I've just found a new sound format for me :) MPC (what seems to come
from "Mousetrack").

I'd like to convert this to something more useful for me, like mp3 or
so. I've tried with lame, xmms, madplay... but I wasn't able.

Does anybody have any idea of what I can use for decoding this sound
format?

Thanks a lot!

Jose

--
--------
Jose L. Ayala Rodrigo		Phone: 34-91-5495700 ext.420

Linux Registered User #182215
"Theory is when you know everything and nothing works;
 practice, when everything works but no one knows why."