Re: Spam, exim, .forward vs. procmail

Hello all,

The best thing in my opinion is procmail, just add these lines to your
.procmailrc file, and all will be WAY better. Make sure you have your
~/.forward file forwarding to procmail.

hope you all get it fixed...this worked for me!
-Shane

#######*My procmailrc file*###############

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail.log

# This puts mail from the list in a folder called debian-user
:0:
* ^Resent-Sender.*debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
debian-user

# This puts all mail NOT directly to "username" into a folder called
# spam.  Then I can look it over just to be sure it is spam.
#
# Once I get a better idea of what comes in that's not directly
# addressed to me, then I'll add more rules to make them go where I want
:O:
* ! ^TO_username
* ! ^TO_shane@thehickeys.net
* ! ^TO_shane@*