Unstable in the house

Hi all,

Just completed the move to unstable and it's looking amazing so far.
This was _definitely_ a good idea.

There is one minor issue with the Gnome default WM.  I removed sawfish and installed metacity.
However:

brain:/home/antgel# update-alternatives --config x-window-manager

There are 0 alternatives which provide `x-window-manager'.

  Selection    Alternative

Press enter to keep the default[*], or type selection number:

I got round it by opening an xterm, running metacity manually, and
saving my session for the future.  But did I miss something here?  If I
add a new user, I'd like it to work without bodging it.