Re: What happened to linuxconf

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 08:00, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:02:34PM +0200, Debian User wrote:
> > sorry for me beeing called "Debian user" on my system, but i was just a little
> > inattentive in the base-install and i am just new to linux - after heavy
> > virus - attacks decided to switch over.
>
> Welcome to the heard.  You can change your full name by running

What did you hear?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

An ad run by the NEA (the US's biggest public school TEACHERS
UNION) in the Spring and Summer of 2003 asks a teenager if he
can find sodium and *chloride* in the periodic table of the
elements.
And they wonder why people think public schools suck...