Re: mailing list

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 08:47:08PM +0100, Richard Kimber wrote:
| Has this mailing list had problems in the last couple of days?
| Yesterday I found I was not receiving any messages.  Today I discovered I
| was not subscribed, even though I had not unsubscribed myself.

More likely your account had some problems which caused the list's
bounce handler to automatically unsubscribe you.

Do not pay attention to every word people say,
    or you may hear your servant cursing you --
for you know in your heart
    that many times you yourself have cursed others.
        Ecclesiastes 7:21-22