Maildir with uw-imapd

Hey all,

First off, I am a fairly experienced unix/linux user, and want to say
that I switched from RedHat to Debian after "security update rpm hell",
and Debian has more than impressed.  From start to finish this is the
BEST linux I've seen.

Ok, now to my question.  I can't seem to find anywhere in the docs how
to change uw-imapd to deliver to ~/Maildir.  It's delivering mail just
fine at this point to ~/mbox, but I'm accessing my mail from multiple
clients, and if I leave a client open, I get mailbox locking problems.

Thanks in advance for the help.
-Shane