Password Expiration on Samba 3.0Beta2+RC4 on Debian Testing

Team:

I was running Samba3.0Beta2 and had the 2 week password expiration date issue.

I just dist-upgraded my Debian Testing system to

Samba 3.0Beta2+RC4

having seen that one could fix the password expiration by then deleting /var/lib/samba/account-policy.tdb.  Did that, it didn't work.

How do I set and change the password expiration in Samba 3.0?

pdbedit -r -u username -P "Password must change" -C 99999 doesn't work.

madmac