apt-get apache-ssl

Whenever i do a apt-get, apt-get wants to reconfigure apache-ssl, but it fails everytime. As far as I'm aware, apache-ssl works fine. Is there anyway I can tell apt-get that apache-ssl is already configured? Thanks.

[root@turbine ~]# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
dialog docbook-xml e2fsprogs fortune-mod gdm gettext-el gnome-control-center
  gnome-terminal lesstif1 libgd1 libggi2 libgii0 libgtkhtml20 libgtkxmhtml1
  libpaperg libpng2 python python-gtk python-newt rep-gtk rep-gtk-gnome
  reportbug samba samba-common sawfish-gnome smbclient xbase-clients xutils
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 28 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Setting up apache-ssl ( ...
/etc/apache-ssl/apache.pem exists!  Use "/usr/sbin/ssl-certificate --force."
Initializing apache config for immediate operation.
Starting web server: apache-ssl/usr/sbin/apache-ssl already running.
invoke-rc.d: initscript apache-ssl, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing apache-ssl (--configure):