RE: Paranoid Admin: Keystroke Logger for Debian

Take a look at snoopy
(http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/snoopy.html)

Package: snoopy 1.3-3
An execve() wrapper and logger

snoopy is merely a shared library that is used as a wrapper to the
execve() function provided by libc as to log every call to syslog
(authpriv). system administrators may find snoopy useful in tasks such
as light/heavy system monitoring, tracking other administrator's actions
as well as getting a good 'feel' of what's going on in the system (for
example apache running cgi scripts).