Re: Is the list working????

Hmm I guess I could be losing it, and I replied to this message by
saying that I don't believe I was a vitim of swen since my inbox at
x-mail has a large allowence, and I was not over capacity. That message
which I sent about an hour ago never appeared but one I sent 15 minutes
ago did.
???????

Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com