Re: Paranoid Admin: Keystroke Logger for Debian

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 00:20, ListDude1 wrote:
> Hey all, I was just wondering if there is a keystroke logger avaialble for
> Debian...I MUST give out an account and MUST know what it is
> doing.

Perhaps you could set up his login to run script (in the bsdutils
package).

script captures everything that appears on the screen, even cursor
movements and options presented by readline().

     "Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be
      ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf."
                                        I Peter 4:16