Paranoid Admin: Keystroke Logger for Debian

Hey all, I was just wondering if there is a keystroke logger avaialble for
Debian. I'm the administrator of a very secure machine. Unfortunately, I
need to give out a single user account. To be honest, regardless of the
policies my company has in place, I absolutely do not trust the user (I
don't know the person, its just the spider-sense in me), and aside from
chrooting him to his directory, I would like to monitor all of his
keystrokes. This is mentioned quite clearly in the /etc/motd, and there is
no X access (I won't be getting his credit card number of amazzon.com
password). The legal ramifications of this are already understood and have
been brought up, but I MUST give out an account and MUST know what it is
doing.

I was apt-cache searching for some key logger, but I'm not coming up with
anything. Can anyone recommend a package? Thanks ahead of time.

BTW Debian Woody i386