Re: upgrade a packge

Hi,

You can easily upgrade single packages - if you would've read the
apt-get output more thoroughly you would have probably tripped over
this:

XXX is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 100 not upgraded.

Which means that if you want to upgrade one single package, say perl,
you'll have to use

apt-get install perl

And that's it ;) Don't forget to update your sources before you actually
do that though.

MJ