Re: changing hard returns to soft ones
- To: debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: changing hard returns to soft ones
- From: csj <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:58:40 +0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20030929180945.GC1979@debian>
- References: <20030929180945.GC1979@debian>
At Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:09:45 -0400,
Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> I'm interested in printing a Gutenberg Project text (it's ok,
> I'm a bookbinder--printing is typical behaviour for me). The
> problem is the line breaks in the .txt files.
> Does anyone know how I could convert single hard returns into a
> white space?
> I'm happy to try other things as well (someone else recommended
> "importing ASCII into a word formatting program").
par (debian package "par")
fmt (debian package "coreutils")