Re: Subversion apache module will not load in unstable

On Monday 29 September 2003 16:41, Philipp Weis wrote:
> > These are the relevant (I think) packages installed:
> >
> > ii  subversion     0.30.0-1       Advanced version control system - in
> > develop ii  libapr0        2.0.47-1       The Apache Portable Runtime
> > ii  libsvn0        0.30.0-1       Subversion shared libraries - in
> > development
>
> "dpkg -S" told me that dav_svn.load belongs to the package libapache2-svn.
> Do you have the right version of that one, too?
> These are the relevant (I think) packages installed:

Thanks, I should have caught that, I had this installed:

ii  libapache2-dav-svn  0.25-0.1  Apache module for Subversion - in developmen

Looks like they've replaced libapache2-dav-svn with libapache2-svn.  Since
subversion itself doesn't depend on the apache I guess there was nothing in
the packaging to force upgrading to the new package.  "apt-get install
libapache2-svn" did the trick.

Hmmm, now I have to migrate my repository apparently ... anyway, thanks!
--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/
Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada                             Debian GNU/Linux