Re: Swen has finally gone too far!!!

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 09:12, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:35:40 -0500, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> penned:
> > My pager is alpha-numeric, and there's an smtp gateway, so that
> > *short* emails can be sent.
> >
> > Well, guess what I just go (the 1st 50 bytes of)?  Yep, Swen...
> >

> Okay, fess up, what mailing list was *so* important that you had to have
> it sent to your pager?

That's what confuses me.  My pager's email address must have been
harvested from somewhere besides a Usenet cache.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"My advice to you is to get married: If you find a good wife,
you will be happy; if not, you will become a philosopher."
Socrates