Re: script for zapping Swen at the pop server

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 10:24, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> This works well:
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/swendeleter/?topic_id=29
>
> To use in cron, I commented out the line:
>
> say "$nmails left in the mailbox";
>
> So I only get cron email if it deleted anything.

The problem with using heuristics is that it has to read up to a
few hundred lines of *every* message, meaning that *every* email
has to be read 2 times.  Very inefficient.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, other
than that they trained in these camps?"
17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 men
arrested near Buffalo NY