Re: Anti-Spam ideas for usenet/list harvested email addresses

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:06:50 +0000 (UTC),
"Monique Y. Herman" <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote in message
<[🔎] slrnbn9hot.l7s.spam@toadstool.dyndns.org>:

> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:33:51 +0200, Arnt Karlsen <arnt@c2i.net>
> penned:>
> > ..to swat that last one too:  _Nobody_ needs binaries in email.
> > Those without "zip.exe", is best helped with an url, to it.
> >

> Nobody needs binary *executables*.  My dad isn't going to ever produce
> an executable -- he will have gotten it from *somewhere*, and can
> probably send me a link.
>
> On the other hand, my dad *does* produce pictures, and I find it
> unlikely that he will learn how to upload them to a server.  I'd like
> to see pictures of my family, so I deem those binaries acceptable.

..heh, in NBC class in boot school and onwards, I learned how to
protect myself and my troops against binary chemical agents.  ;-)

..so, pop's pictures won't _ever_ cause binary execution?  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: