Re: Any users of mondoarchive on debian boxes?

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 03:40:18PM -0700, Ernest Johanson wrote:
> I'm running the mondoarchive package on Debian 3.0 using a 2.4.22 kernel
> compliled from source. Saw the commentary on the mondo web site; not sure
> what the issue there is. The Debian package works fine; getting the kernel
> parameters straight is essential.

Can you enumerate which kernel config parameters are required?  The
mondo docs describe the general features required but it's not entirely
clear.

For example:

  http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/docs/1.6x-howto/kernelsupport.html

specifically:

  # Virtual memory file system support (built-in)

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org