Re: Any users of mondoarchive on debian boxes?

I'm running the mondoarchive package on Debian 3.0 using a 2.4.22 kernel
compliled from source. Saw the commentary on the mondo web site; not sure
what the issue there is. The Debian package works fine; getting the kernel
parameters straight is essential. I've not used the kernel packages, but
imagine that you have to get the source package to add the necessary
functions.

Ernest Johanson
Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary