Re: Took 2 days for my message to post!?!

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 12:13:20PM -0500, Michael Kahle wrote:
> Is the list running slow because of the MS Virus?

I'm told that it wasn't especially due to that - "just unlucky", a
listmaster said. The incoming queue of messages grew large enough to get
the list processing software into a state where it was having trouble
just listing the incoming queue, which meant it stopped processing
incoming messages and the queue skyrocketed. The listmasters have been
spending a good amount of time over the last few days fighting this, and
the queue graphs suggest that things are now back to normal.

(not a listmaster, just an observer)

Cheers,