Multi-user Debian

I just saved myself $600 and did NOT buy another box,
but instead just a monitor, a videocard, a keyboard
and a mouse.

I put them in my box that just runs various flavors of
Debian and apt-getted a modified 4.3.0 X and installed
the vanilla 2.4.21 kernel and applied a patch.

Then I started xdm and voilá: on the two monitors
appeared the xdm login screen!

Two people can login and do whatever!

This can be done for as many as 16 users!

It is described here:

http://startx.times.lv/
http://www.schuldei.org/aivils/
http://varna.demon.co.uk/~svetlio/linux/how-to.html

This has got to be the best idea since Linux and
Debian...

Regards,

Hugo