Re: spam software

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 07:25:17AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
| Replying on list since we're still on topic.  Please avoid top-posting.
|
| On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 09:41:35AM -0400, Vivek Kumar wrote:
| > Hi Paul,
| >
| > Thanks for the info. Now where can I get this spamassassin for Debian I
| > checked at packages.debian.org/stable and I couldn't find it.
| > The only thing I could find is spamfiler under mail section.
|
| http://packages.debian.org/stable/interpreters/spamassassin.html

But don't use the version in "stable".  It is very outdated, and won't
be as accurate now as the newest release.  (That version _was_
accurate at the time it was released, but these things change over
time as spammers change their tactics)

-D

--
                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/