Re: Service Pack1 XP

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 12:58:22PM -0400, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 08:33:09PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> | On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 09:07:04PM -0700, Gabriel Jaime Saldarriaga wrote:
> | > I lowdown a service pack1 for my O/S Xp, but when I try to install
> | > it  it asking for a splecial Key , can you hel me please.
> | > amadorserna@hotmail.com
> |
> | begin 644 xp_password
> | A1V5T(&$@8VQU92P@=&AI<R!I<R!A(&QI;G5X(&QI<W0*
> | `
> | end
>
> Beautiful.  Sort of.  The OP's Outlook will decode that (AFAIK) so
> he'll see the hidden message.  Too bad he will probably never know how
> neatly you arranged it.

My guess is the OP wasn't seeing any of the responses.

A weird thing happend with that, though.  I had opened a shell to create
the uuencoded message.  After sending I continued to read my mail.
Someone had sent me a MS Word document so in mutt I highlighted the
attachement and typed "|" to pipe it and entered:

   cat > /tmp/worddoc && openoffice /tmp/worddoc

and OpenOffice started up and there was my decoded message displaying in
OpenOffice.  Weird.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org