burning a CD

I have put a CD with MS Office in one Linux Box. I need to copy its contents for burning on a separate Linux box. What is the best way to do this?

I supposed I could just copy the entire contents to a directory on the second box. Or I could tar the contents to the Linux box, couldn't I, and then somehow tell xcdroast to burn from a tar image? Or, I supposed I could somehow mount the CDRom of the first box on the second box and then just do a CD copy?

I don't really know, I've never done this before.

Curtis