exim router condition problem: checking if a mail is a virus before spamchecking

Hello,

now that my mail setup checks for virusses and spam, i found another
thing i could improve. A mail is now checked for spam even though it
might already be tagged as a virus. So i wanted to change that so if a
mail is tagged as a virus, there really isn't the need to check it for
spam.

I tried to adjust my spamcheck router like so but this gives an error
saying that the last condition in the "and" is not correct.

This is the condition:
   condition"${if and { {!def_hX-Spam-Flag:} \
                        {!eq {received_protocol}{spam_scanned}} \
                        {!def_hX-Amavis-Alert: INFECTED} } {1}{0}}"

The last line and specifically the def_hX-Amavis-Alert: is what i added
and doens't work *grin*
So how do i accomplish that a mail is only checked if it's spam when
it's clear it's not a virus?

Thanks