S.M.A.R.T. messages - what do they mean

I just got these messages from smartmontools on my laptop.  I checked
the logs because the disk make a weird sound.

Device: /dev/hda, Failed SMART usage Attribute: 193 Load_Cycle_Count.
Device: /dev/hda, Failed SMART usage Attribute: 193 Load_Cycle_Count.
Device: /dev/hda, SMART Usage Attribute: 191 G-Sense_Error_Rate changed from 99 to 98
Device: /dev/hda, Failed SMART usage Attribute: 193 Load_Cycle_Count.

I have had the Load_Cycle_Count messages before, but I have never been
able to figure out what they mean, in spite of much googling.

What do these messages mean and do I need to buy a new harddisk?

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)			http://sights.seindal.dk/