Re: 2 networks

> Hello,
>
> I have two networks (at home & at uni) and every then and now I do
> netcardconfig change my IP and so on but on the long term it is quite tedious
>
> - Is there a way to set up two network systems and swaping between them by
> executing one sinlge command?

Hello,

Personnaly, I use netenv but I'm planing to change it soon (I don't want to have
to choose the config during the booting phase). A quick apt-cache search
returned the following packages:

divine - Automatic IP configuration detection for laptops
intuitively - Automatic IP configuration detection for laptops
laptop-net - Automatically adapt laptop ethernet
laptop-netconf - network detection and configuration program for laptops
whereami - Automatically reconfigure your (laptop) system for a new location

HTH.

    François.

--
Francois BOTTIN