Re: MS mail bombs

* csj (csj@zapo.net) [030921 15:54]:
> This "delete-before-download" feature can be done by other, stand
> alone applications applications:  popsneaker, popcheck, pop
> surgeon, pop browser, Save My Modem. mail filter, and for those
> with the fortitude, telnet.

mutt is good at this, too.  You can switch to a pop account and it acts
like another mailbox.  First it downloads the headers, and you can go
through and tag, save, delete, etc.  Each message is only downloaded
when it is viewed.  This is the same way mutt handles IMAP.

Also, if you like telnet, try nc!

good times,
Vineet
--