Re: install

Using VESA and the lowest resolution, 640x400 (I
think), I am now able to get into the graphics mode.
However, I now have the same problem with woody that
caused me to give up on potato. Everything is so big
that the system is unusable. You always need something
that is off the screen.

I am able to get higher resolutions with Windows and
Redhat, so my equipment is capable. As my previous
messages indicated, using even 800x600, I could not
get into the graphics mode.

Is there any way to make it work?