nessus 1.0.10 and os X client issue

Hi all,

I've installed nessus onto my debianbox, I have no GUI installed on the machine as its a server that sits miles away, I do however want to be able to connect to it remotely from the office, everytime I connect I get "SSL erro" the logfile shows "connection from 192.168.0.23" (my workstation) but that's. What am I doing wrong? the nessus client is ver 2.0.7, is the difference in version the issue? or am I having a blonde moment?

	- Regards -

		Gabe