Re: Slide show software

William Bradley declaimed:
> Does Debian in their "deb" files have anything that will allow me to run my photo's as a
> slide show on my computer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Bill.

This is on a Debian box running Sarge/Testing, you can see that a few
more searches would probably turn up the other specific recommendations
you've received.

$ apt-cache search slideshow
chbg - A tool for changing the desktop background image in X11
feh - imlib2 based image viewer
gtksee - GTK-based clone of ACDSee (an image viewer)
igal - online image gallery generator
libroxen-presentit - Slideshow module for the Roxen Challenger web
server
pdfscreen - Make PDF documents which are printable and readable on
screen too
pointless - A presentation tool based on OpenGL
pornview - Image and movie viewer/manager
qiv - A quick image viewer for X
zoph - Web based digital image presentation and management system
xslideshow - An Image Viewer on X with Animation display function.

Cheers, PM
--
Paul Mackinney
pmackinney@speakeasy.net