RE: No Screens found

Dear all,

nope, tried all, no framebuffer, no luck. Tried another -f upgrade,
tried the apt-get install x-window-system-core; you name it.

With the latest upgrade, it seems to detect the card, but the mouse now
is the problem:

(EE) R128(0): No DFP detected
(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/mice
(EE) DevInputMice: cannot open input device
(EE) PreInit failed for input device "DevInputMice"

I have a USB-mouse and a PS/2-mouse, but whatever I click
(dev/input/mice or psaux), the message remains the same (!!). It also
notes at the end:
 not updating  /etc/X11/X file has been customized
 not updating XF86Config-4 no stored checksum available

Uwe