install

Although one person answered the message below, I
never saw it posted. In case something strange
happened, I am trying it again.

I attempted to install Woody version 3.0. Everything
went smoothly until I tried to use it after the
installation. All I get is a blank screen and a frozen
computer. I think that my problem is a video card that
linux does not like, S3 Pro-Savage KM133. Any
suggestions as to how I can make things work. I cannot
use the text mode, therefore I cannpt change any
files.