Reappropriation, was: MS mail bombs

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:59:17 +0800,
csj <csj@zapo.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 87n0cyyypm.wl@antares.localhost.invalid>:

> At Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:36:00 -0500,
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > [snip]

> Sorry, but I don't receive legitimate 41KB (and over) attachments
> from anonymous sources.  There's always a way to white-list all
> your clueless friends who do send 500KB attachments.

..incidently, since _all_ of these attachments _may_ contain
Misappropriated Microsoft Intellectual Property[Tm], would it
not be Appropriate[Tm] to Help Our Dear Patriotic Friends in
Microsoft[Tm], Investigate, Fight and Contain this Heinous Piracy[Tm],
by forwarding _all_ Their Misappropriated Microsoft Intellectual
Property[Tm] to piracy@microsoft.com and to piracy@bsa.org, so
They Can Gain Access To The Full Picture And Take Appropriate
Action[Tm]?   ;-)

..I mean, How Else Can We Help Microsoft Regain Their
Misappropriated Microsoft Intellectual Property[Tm]?  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: