Re: debian stalatie

Hi. I'm German, but I think I understood what you wanted to say -- next
time please ask in English. This is an international mailing list :-)

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:40:16 +0200, marinus wrote:

> beste user.
> kan ik debian instaleren als aternatief voor windows?

Yes, you can install Debian in parallel to Windows. You just need an extra
partition (better: two) for it in your hard disk.

> kan dat op een pentium1 - 166?

Yes. You shouldn't try to run KDE or GNOME though. You'll probably be
happier which a lightweight desktop environment such as XFCE, Fluxbox,
WindowMaker...

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!