Re: How to include the experimental distribution

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 11:03, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
> Hi
>
> The expertimental distribution should be locatet on many mirror at "debian/
> projects/experimental". I wondering how i should access this place through
> apt.
>
> A line like
> deb <some mirror address>/debian/projects experimental main contrib non-free
> does not work because APT searches for the "dists" directory.
>
> A line like
> deb <some mirror address>/debian/projects/experimental/main/binary-i386/ ./
> does also not work because APT cat find the real packages witch are localet in
> the pool secrions.
>
> As i know in debian for everything is a reson :) i think im doing something
> wrong here... Can someone explain? :)
>
> cheers,
> Raffaele

Take a look at my raw sources.list I use.

http://www.gregfolkert.net/files/sources.list

If you use it as is. Please heed the warnings included with it.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Most certainly, your fingernails stimulate magnetism in the most organic
of solvents!