Re: OT: Martin Krafft - mail bouncing

also sprach Ryan Nowakowski <tubaman@mailandnews.com> [2003.09.21.1609 +0200]:
> I was having similar issues with some of my email recipients.  Are
> you on a cable modem, dsl, or dialup?  If so, you're probably
> going to have to configure exim to use your ISP's mailserver as
> a smarthost.

We have taken the discussion up in private. The problem is in fact
the dynamic IP of the dialup, which I filter using the dynablock
RBL. It just happens that these RBL filter > 65% of all my spam
before it hits the content filters. At peak 150k mails/day this
makes the difference between a usable system and one that is DoS'ed.

`. `'`