Re: evolution fonts

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 16:13, Micha Feigin wrote:
> How do I change the fonts for evolution?
> There seem to be options only for the message fonts, but I want to change
> the folder and subject list fonts. I tried from the gnome-control center,
> but it changes the fonts only for the current session. When I restart X the
> settings are forgotten. I am guessing that this is the idea but I am not
> running something on startup. I am running flwm with xsession so this
> apparently is not done automatically.
> Thanx

After login, run "gnome-font-properties" and close it.
See the new list of processes (daemons) that it leaves behind.
Those need to be running for Evolution to get it's fonts.
Then start Evolution and things will look pretty.

If there is a better way I'd REALLY like to know.

| I keep on working for the same reason a hen keeps on laying eggs.|