Man page issue

I installed the uisp package in Debian stable.

I did 'man uisp' and was given the undocumented(7) man
page, which asked me not to report the lack of man
page as a bug.

However, the uisp tarball, in the same version as the
one in Debian stable, does come with a man page. The
package just doesn't install it for some reason (that
reason being 'not-a-bug' according to the undocumented
man page).

I am hereby reporting this not-a-bug.