Re: Slrn

In linux.debian.user, Andy Firman <list@firman.us> wrote:
>  On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 01:54:55PM -0400, Michael C. wrote:
> > Does anyone else use slrn to read this list?  If so,
> > are ther any suggestions on how to cleanup the posts.
> >
> > I see a lot of lines that end in '=20', and that looks
> > like something that outlook used to do(does?).
>
>  I think it has to do with the Kmail email client.
>
>  This was discussed on our LUG list and you can read
>  a relevant post here:
>
>  http://www.lib.uaa.alaska.edu/aklug/archive/2003-01/0006.html

While it's nice to know that it's KMail that's misconfigured and not
MSOE, the post doesn't help me make it any more readable from Slrn.

Does the mailing list support "X-NoArchive?"  If so it might be worth
reposting with "Subject: KMail," it might be useful to someone, but
probably doesn't need to be recorded for posterity.

Michael C.
--
mcsuper5@usol.com http://mcsuper5.freeshell.org/